Thursday, June 21, 2012

zucchini bread with cinnamon sugar glaze


            I think my mouth just started to drool slightly. i love the taste of zucchini bread it always gives me a nostalgic feeling of my childhood. my mom would always make zuchinni bread with a wonderful and let me repeat ; wonderful splendid cinnamon sugar glaze (drools) i used to eat this bread up as a kid . to get me away from the kitchen and the bread you would have to drag me out of there . i just love the smell of the of fresh zucchini bread . or any bread of that matter !!!! i gave my brother some he said it was great and he even had a slice for breakfast and the really goodie thing about that is ... hes not a avid breakfast eater !! go me i feel accomplished go feel accomplished too by making this moist deliciousness !!!! heres the recipe


Zucchini bread with cinnamon sugar glaze
Zucchini bread (recipe calls for two loaves)
                                                  Ingredients
·         3 eggs
·         1 cup oil
·         2 cups sugar
·         2 cups zucchini grated fine
·         2 tsp vanilla
·         1 tsp salt
·         3 tsp cinnamon
·         1 tsp baking soda
·         1 tsp baking powder
·         1 cup chopped nuts (optional I didn’t use any in mine)
·         3 cups flour

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Beat eggs until foamy . add oil , sugar , grated zucchini and vanilla mix well. Then add dry ingredients and mix again. Add nuts (optional)
Bakes for 1 hour


Cinnamon sugar glaze (optional)
Ingredients :
·         A tablespoon of cinnamon
·         ½ cup of sugar (confectioners )
·         And  a drip of water (not too much though)
Directions : stir ingredients together till you get gooey substance , drizzle over bread
                                                   
                   

No comments:

Post a Comment